"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

15 July 2009

It's Sophie's Birthday! :D
















My cat Sophie turns nine today!


I love the smell and feel of her downy soft fur, her curly tummy, her loud purring, the way she explores my face with her nose, the weight and warmth of her sleeping on me, the way she listens attentively when we talk to her and comes when we call her (though she takes a while sometimes), her silly quirks, her playfulness, her adorable demands for attention. She fills up my heart, and every day I am so grateful for her.

Happy Birthday, dear kitty!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Happy birthday Sophie!

Lotus Out Loud ॐ said...

Sophie says thank you! :D She had a 'tuna' cake with a candle tonite. :)