"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

01 August 2009

I'm Featured on EtsyVeg!

I'm featured in a treasury on the EtsyVeg blog! EtsyVeg is a fabulous group of Etsy artisans who are all vegan or vegetarian. Everyone is super warm and supportive of one another, and there is so much amazing talent. I am so proud to be team leader of such an extraordinary group! Check out the CraftyVeggie Marketplace of member shops.

Heather of aktie9 is one of those wonderfully supportive members who does loads for the team. She has been so kind as to feature me in a treasury! Visit her shop, 3Am Art Productions for beautiful photography, amazing digital art, and unique polymer clay creations. She donates 10% of all sales to charities of the customer's choice!


Thank you, Heather! Yay! :D


1 comment:

3 AM Art said...

Awwww HUGE HUGS!! You're sooo sweet, Kylie! You are soo welcome too. I love treasury making, and my computer doesn't like the etsy treasury maker very well. So this was very nice to do!

XOXO :)