"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

14 July 2010

South Side Works Artists Exposed- Come See Me This Weekend!

Getting all prepped and juiced up for a three-day weekend of crafty vending coming up at the end of this week! Woot! :) Come and check me out there, along with lots of my talented fellow crafters. Hope to see you there!





SouthSide Works Exposed is an outdoor bazaar and music festival celebrating summer and the arts in Pittsburgh. The setting for this event is in and around the Town Square of the SouthSide Works.

More than 70 local artists and craftspeople will be selling handmade wares including ceramics, photography, paintings, jewelry, clothing, nat...ural body products, woodworked games and more.

Each day features food from SouthSide Works restaurants, drinks, music and traveling entertainers – and a dedicated area for kids!

To learn about the excitement and to see a sample of the artisans, visit http://www.imadeitmarket.com/ or http://
www.southsideworks.com.

No comments: