"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

03 August 2010

My Pal Is Up for a 2010 Veggie Award! :)

My fellow EtsyVeg member Kristen of Sweet V Confections is up for a VegNews Magazine 2010 Veggie Award! Help me support her, and choose her when you pick your favorite online vegan bakery! Go vote (voting also gets you entered to win some great prizes)! :)

I have tried Kristen's
vegan fudge brownies- moist, chocolatey, and so much like the kind my mom made when I was a kid (the yummy ones from the box)- and her mini chocolate chip cookies- chewy, soft, and delicious! They arrived to me beautifully packaged and smelling divine. Her brownies are on sale right now, just $5 for 8!

Good luck, Kristen! :D I am so excited for and proud of you!

No comments: