"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

17 September 2011

Things I am Loving... Concrete!

On Etsy, I have been very drawn to amazing things made with concrete, really noticing and appreciating the unique properties of the material when used in creating. Simple. Rustic. Awesome. Here are a few of my favorite concrete-based creations on Etsy, followed by a couple of great tutorials on how to make your own "concrete" planters!


Square . Concrete . Pot:


Oak Leaf and Acorn Necklace:



Slim Industrial Rustic Concrete Vase / Holder:



Grassy Pebble: Concrete and Faux Grass Necklace:



Indoor/Outdoor and Awesome Concrete Planter -Circle:



Electric Blue Bib and Gray Bib Necklace:



TUTORIALS

Great DIY projects for your fantastic concrete planters!

Making Hypertufa Pots

How to Make Modern Cement Planters Using Packaging


No comments: