"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

19 March 2012

Newest Crafty Haul

Stopped by Creative Reuse Pittsburgh and Wild Stuff Pop-Up Vintage Sale this weekend, and walked away with a haul of new fabrics and fun stuff! Hoping it all will kick my inspiration in the arse and get me in creating mode for the coming indie craft market season! :)



Feathers, leaves, florals, and some great fabrics for dyeing fun colors. :) Also random sewing bits to jazz up bags and pouches.



Vintage wooden thread spools to complete a sweet little project on my list from Minature Rhino.

2 comments:

Sailor Purrs said...

Cool spool project!

Lotus Out Loud ॐ said...

I think so, too! I'll post pics when I actually do it! Thanks for reading! ;)